• How do I know which system is right for my business?
• What color options are available?
• Will I be able to secure my products or files?
• Will my shelving come assembled?
• How much space will I save?
• What size shelving options are there?
• How easy are mobile systems to move around?
• Can I add to my shelving system?
• Does my shelving system come with a warranty?
• How long will it take to get my shelving system?
• Can I return the products?
• Can I order online?
• What if I still have additional questions or concerns?
How do I know which system is right for my business?
Your shelving needs depend on various factors. Important questions to ask include:
• How much office space do you currently have?
• What type of product, material or files are you storing?
• How much are you currently storing and how fast do you anticipate growing?
• What level of security do you need?
• Do you have any regulations or laws to consider such as HIPAA?
• How readily available does your product need to be?
• What kind of look do you want for your office?
• Is there any plan to expand or contract your available space?
Collecting the answers to these questions will enable our team to quickly assess your needs and provide you with the best options for your business.
What color options are available?
All of the shelving and storage products we carry are available in a variety of stock colors to match any decor. We also offer custom color matching if you need to align color with an existing system. We can add a logo to most of our system.
Will I be able to secure my products or files?
Yes. There are a variety of shelving security and locking options, including HIPAA compliant products.
Will my shelving come assembled?
Certain products come assembled and ready for placement; however, most products require some degree of assembly. We offer professional installation services and work closely with your architect, designer, building engineer or facility manager and ensure that your system is installed in accordance with the manufacturers specifications and meets any unique requirements (such as seismic, floor loading, etc.) for your building.
How much space will I save?
With all of our products, you will experience considerable space savings over traditional shelving or storage options. Our High Density Storage Systems are the most space efficient product. Other products, such as Rotary Files and Lateral Mobile Systems also provide considerable space savings. If you are currently using drawers for storage, Open Shelving and Library Shelving can also save space. Percentages will vary depending on which system you choose.
What size shelving options are there?
We offer shelving in a variety of sizes. Our high density storage units can be designed to fit any space and to hold any type of product/material.
How easy are mobile systems to move around?
Mobile (movable) storage systems are the most nimble of our shelving options. There are systems that can be moved manually, with mechanical assistance, or electronically. Each type of system can easily be moved back and forth, no matter what the storage weight is.
Can I add to my current storage system?
Adding to most systems is easy. AADS professionals will review your storage and shelving needs to determine the best solution to meet your unique needs.
Does my storage system come with a warranty?
Most of our systems have a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on the system itself. Warranties on the installation will vary. Please contact our office for additional information.
How long will it take to get my shelving system?
For custom orders, it can take up to two months to receive your product. If you are having our installation team install your product, we will work closely with you to work within the required timelines.
Can I return the shelving unit? What if I don’t like my shelving unit after I receive it?
Most of our storage systems are customized to meet the needs of each office. Some items might be eligible for a return or exchange. Please see the return policy for questions or concerns.
Can I order online?
We have a wide range of standard items that can be purchased online. All custom orders need to be made with one of our experts.
What if I still have additional questions or concerns?
AADS experts are here to help with any additional questions or concern you might have. Just fill out the online form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 800-927-6101 we will be happy to help. We offer site visits if need to help determine the best storage solutions for our customers.